Good Songs on the Interwebs

I'm all out of steam. Benjamin is off school as of yesterday at noon. We've had boy scout camp all week at night and it's been tough to get anything done. So, here are some good songs, to get you into a good groove; maybe some of that will rub off on me.

I was singing their praises on facebook last month, but I just can't get enough Pomplamoose! They've added another original song since May, so if you haven't visited in a while, check it out. My favorites tend to evolve, but I love the covers Telephone, Put a Ring on It, and September. Watch September below--Go Grandma is right!




Ryan Adams is one of those musicians it's best to know nothing about personally. Just listen to the music play and tune out the tabloids. He's a genius, and I don't say that lightly.



Okay, I know nothing about Jill Andrews. I just came across her recently and this is a lovely little folk country tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!