Ladies, No Hat Pins in Fight Club

I found out today there is only a one week break between summer school and fall semester. (I believe administration's solution to the budget crisis is just to kill us off slowly by depleting our souls through overwork!) I could have looked at the calendar before now, but I was trying to keep the time at which I would have to begin denying my preparation for fall semester at bay as long as possible.

But, there is good internet ju-ju-juice to keep us going. Ladies, welcome to fight club.



I'm enjoying these creative minds at <http://www.youtube.com/user/TwoTurntablesNMic> who cooked this up. How about you?

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you for the comment on my blog! it was really sweet of you to stop by! ♥ the next post will be a bit more happy, like usual! hope you become a follower!

    allisterbee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!