Un Peu Guide de Cadeau

I wanted to do a whole gift guide, but I've got like five minutes, so it's more of un peu guide de cadeau.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I have been admiring Joel's toy work all year. Now you can too. Everyone needs a calendar (or three or five). 




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I was never good at stamping, but always attracted to stamp sets, and how cute is this one? Oh the possibilities with city scapes and bicycles. A tree for all seasons.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Looking for some fantastic art to frame? Banana Strudel on Etsy has fabulous taste. Check out this stunning Shirley Hibberd chromolithograph. The store is full of these antique gems. I could put hundreds of them on my favorites list and keep going.






She's got a fabulous collection of antique maps as well. Check out this1883 Antique Hand Coloured Map of the Basses-Pyrenees. Oh La La.  

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Got a tween girl to buy for? I'm thinking these charms are just the thing. (Or not. I could be way out of it!) 




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
And, if you haven't selected your holiday cards yet, might I recommend Mean Cards: snarky and slightly distasteful = right up my alley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!