FAC *Friday After Class* 12 October 19

Or, Sunday the 21st Before Class, as the case may be.

More Music I've been listening to lots of music lately. I'm not sure what the shift has been, as I tend to listen to podcasts more than songs, but so it is. This is the collective called Cry Cry Cry, made up of 3 great singer-song writers. The entire album is excellent. Here's a good one for a cloudy Sunday.




Love/Hate I really hate those family member decals on cars, but I love this silly take on it. Baby Zombie!


More Zombies.  Other fun zombie items: Matryoshka Nesting Dolls and Zombies for your snow village



Doctors must be using this chart! Type Face for docs.


Via Hither and Tither
Save me a spot at the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!