Rat Packers

I did accomplish things today, just not as many of them as I intended. Really, where does this time substance go to when it goes?

On a brighter note, you can see the surfaces in my dining room, which means I've cleaned it. Unfortunately that also means the surfaces elsewhere in the house are in desperate need of attention.

I promise I'm not obsessed with my dog, but Christie Bishop, from Pardon my Crumbs, just tweeted that Charlie is the latest addition to her and Bryan's family. I'm so happy for them! (Update: They've posted great photos on their blogs.)

Meet Charlie. The latest addition to the Bishop family. A 1 1... on Twitpic

Since we too have a terrier mix named Charlie, I thought I would take this opportunity to share one more cute picture of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!