FAC *Friday After Class* 12 August 24

This round’s on me.

Sad-eyed Dogs Like everyone else, I'm addicted to Dog-Shaming.



If you don't think this is the cutest thing ever I don't know what is wrong with you. Two girls recount the worst hair cut ever. Apparently, long hair itches the hips and cutting hair takes lots of concentration. ;-)



Crying in Public I tend to agree; I don't cry much, but it's often not on my home turf that I do.

Socks are the perfect medium for album art. No?


Illusion of a Stable world.  Jew in the City gets it right again

Pinning Food. I've been pinning sack-lunch ideas and came upon these; I might try some. We made peanut butter banana wraps for Ben's lunch this week and he loved them. I'm experimenting with fruit and veggie kabobs as well.



Save me a spot at the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!