FAC *FRIDAY AFTER CLASS* OCTOBER 26 | 12

I'm not gonna grade papers for a whole one day tomorrow! This round's on me.

I love blue, don't you? The NYT does a piece on the history of blue.

Memorizing Poems A Cup of Jo had folks memorizing poems last week. Fun and so worth the effort.

I had a Driveway Moment today when I heard this story about narrative and technology and attention span on morning edition.

Holiday Gifts If you like to give personal gifts for the holidays, now's the time to start planning. This personalized set of memory cards seems like the perfect gift for a toddler. There are lots of other fun photo gifts on that site as well.

What a great idea! Bottle filling spouts retrofitted to drinking fountains. Sold!



Save me a spot at the bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!