So Fucking Good: Goddess of the Hunt

I will write a longer and more effusive review later, but for now let me say that Tessa Dare's Goddess of the Hunt could not be better.

It was good from the start, and I began dogearing favorite passages right away, nearly folding down the corners of half of the book.


No kidding, I cried for a good half of the book, too. Even though Lucy and Jeremy are together and get lots of screen time and are clearly in love, there is so much pain and I wept for them over and over. This was because of Dare's beautiful writing. Killer writing. Holy fuck, the writing.

Then, I got to this passage and had a breakdown. How lovely and wonderful and raw is this?

page 284
My recommendation: read this fucking book now. What are you waiting for?  5 BKs and 5 WKs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!