FRIDAY AFTER CLASS / 13 MARCH 29

Flower print at Society 6.


Swedish WordsA fun piece about how Swedes have words we need.

April Fools. I hate pranks, but can imagine this would be fun.

I love/hate you Penelope. This guy writes a song a day. I love this number about blogger Penelope Trunk.



Adoption Photos! We don't get the whole sappy story here, but these are adorable adoption photos.

Nursing Brain. Moms have all been here.

Parenting. Our culture is way too judgy about the choices mothers make in general, but I think some of the recent discussion about power moms is important. Mayim Bialik raises some interesting points here about leaning in, etc.

The Queen likes to read Harry Potter on the crapper. Apparently.

Save a spot for me!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!