Questions For Romance Writers

From Etsy Shop Magnesina

As I read more and more contemporary romances, the questions keep piling up. Since I have no readers, I'm just putting these questions out there as a way to remind myself for a time in the future when I might have access to the brains of other romance writers.
  • Do you, the female author, actually get the guy's perspective on your guy's perspective? Have you interviewed men extensively about their feelings, their dicks and their other man stuffs?
  • How much of this imaginary sex have you actually had for realz?
  • Can someone have the hardest hard on of his life? Can men tell that one hard on is significantly harder than another one or is that just code for "he really likes this chick"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with your comment. Thank you!